Saturday, July 9, 2011

Barska Top Opening Biometric Fingerprint Safe


Great product! I got this new top opening Barska biometric safe for Christmas after reading all of the great reviews of the side opening model. Shipping was quick and free.

When I opened it up on Christmas, I found that the safe was locked. I called Barska and they said it should not have been locked and that there was no way for me to open if it without the key which by the sound was locked inside the safe. They told me to return it to where I purchased it. I immediately did an online return with Amazon. I was emailed a prepaid return shipping label and my money was refunded within a week. I was a little bummed that I wasn't able to use my new present. I went ahead and reordered the same model safe that same day and to my surprise the price had dropped by $24:) It took about a week for the new safe to arrive.


Barska Top Opening Biometric Fingerprint SafeBarska Biometric Safe
This new safe was unlocked and works perfect. The fingerprint reader is very easy to program and very reliable. I programmed five different fingers on me and three on my wife. The reader has opened the safe flawlessly on the first try each time so far (approximately 50-60 tries). The only complaint I have and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is that the mounting hardware included is not great and there weren't any moounting instructions included.

I would definitely recommed this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment