Sunday, July 10, 2011

Classic USB NES Controller for PC

I am not a big gaming person, but I have fond memories of playing on our old Nintendo system (NES). I have many of the classic games saved on my computer, but trying to play using my laptop keyboard is not much fun. With this USB controller, I only had to plug it in and tell my emulator which keys I wanted to use for which movements, etc, and that was it! I get to play old-school Nintendo games just the way I did 20 years ago! :D
If I can offer any criticism at all, it is only that this piece seems a little more cheaply made (it does say "made in China" on the back) and so I sometimes wonder if it will last... But so far, so good! 


It looks like a NES controller but I'd have to agree with the rest of the comments here.

1. it's too light
2. the buttons are too stiff (but they work just as well)
3. There's a big Made in China sticker at the back. I guess they're really proud that this was made in china.
Classic USB NES Controller for PCClassic USB Super Nintendo Controller for PCNES Retro Classic Controller USBRetroBit Retro Adapter NES Controller to USB Port Adapter

RetroBit Retro Adapter NES Controller to USB Port Adapter
 Classic USB Super Nintendo Controller for PC
Classic USB NES Controller for PC
other than that it works ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment